*I am a therapist, but I am not your therapist. Therapy, in my opinion, is not just about the information I give, but also about the highly individualized relationship I build with each client, getting to know their unique needs, strengths, and challenges. This column is not meant to substitute individual therapy. And when it doubt, speak to a therapist about these issues — preferably someone who knows you, who you feel safe with, and is equipped to support you exactly as you are.
- Trump got you down? You’re not alone
- Feminist Therapy: How to talk (or not talk) about trauma and how to find validation outside male approval
- Feminist Therapy: Recovering from sexual trauma, living with misogyny, and finding a good therapist
- The feminist therapist is in
- Aesthetic labiaplasty is never just a ‘choice’