Gone are the days when psychotherapy was limited to the confines of a dank office, wherein someone, often in a position of social and economic privilege, (i.e. almost always an older white male), listened as we droned on about our mothers twice a week, passively taking clandestine notes.
- Trump got you down? You’re not alone
- Feminist Therapy: How to talk (or not talk) about trauma and how to find validation outside male approval
- Feminist Therapy: Recovering from sexual trauma, living with misogyny, and finding a good therapist
- The feminist therapist is in
- Aesthetic labiaplasty is never just a ‘choice’