The latest reports from the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgeries indicate that the number of labiaplasty surgeries performed between 2011 and 2012 increased 64 per cent, and went up again 44 per cent between 2013 and 2014 (ASAPS, 2015).
- Trump got you down? You’re not alone
- Feminist Therapy: How to talk (or not talk) about trauma and how to find validation outside male approval
- Feminist Therapy: Recovering from sexual trauma, living with misogyny, and finding a good therapist
- The feminist therapist is in
- Aesthetic labiaplasty is never just a ‘choice’